Samsung S20 Plus - Personalize Your Case
Please LOGIN to check the price
As nationwide wooden cellular cases company, we meticulously designed the most preferable, well-protected edges with 26 feet drop-tested, with a unique looking, laser-engraved and wood crafted iPhone & Samsung phone models; our phone cases have been such great visionary in today’s expanding and innovative cellular market.
By saying its unique visual and attention-grabbing specifications, our special High-Tec designed and engineered wooden phone cases have great features of enhancing its quality more than ever.
If we list the features of our wooden phone cases that are;
- Natural and durable wood surface
- Enhanced rubber bumper to hold your phone
- Metal plate inserted to be used with magnet holders (It is not MagSafe feature! It may also interfere with some wireless chargers. You may request to remove it if you want to use your case with wireless charger)
- SIM card and PIN compartments (iPhone XR and Samsung models do not have this feature)
- 4 sided shock absorbance bumper
- 26 feet drop tested
- High edges for screen protection (Samsung models have lower edge due to curved screen. High edge may avoid using curved screen area effectively)
- Easy use and soft buttons
- Enlarged easy access charging port, headphones, speaker hole
- Engraved or color printed designs on wood surface
- Endless design options (800+ currently and increasing)
- Universal cases that fit on multiple smartphones
- Curved stylish wood edges
- Variety of wood types among Bamboo, Cherry, Rose
- Color coded cases such as natural wood, black, white
■ We customize your case with your own design/photo/artwork
■ Simply upload your image above. You can upload up to 3 images
■ We prepare a mock up and send you for your approval first
■ If you approve of it, then we make it. If not, we make necessary changes until you like it
■ Handling time is 1-2 business days and shipping time depends on the method you choose
If you are having difficulties uploading your image/artwork, you can simply send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with order ID after you complete your order.
By sending your artwork you, as the purchaser, affirm that you are the rightful owner, and agree to assume any and all liability resulting from copyright or patent infringements. OTTO CASES reserves the right to deny any artwork that could potentially break copyright or trademark laws.